Monday, March 31, 2008

Where are YOU from?

I have recently rekindled my interest in geneology. Did you know that Grandjack was at least 1/4 Luxembourgean?? As in from Luxembourg, the teeny tiny country next to Germany?? I didn't. I have traced parts of his ancestry back to the 1600's (no famous relatives yet...but I will let you know if I DO find any).

In continuing this search, I am asking for any and all info you might have about my forebearers. Meaning--full names, birth dates (even approximate), birth states/countries. Marriage dates/years/locations. Death dates/states. Every little bit helps. I have Grandjack back to his Great, great, great, great, great grandparents (well, a couple of them...), but almost no info for Grammie's side. And nothing at all on the Cooper side. (Other than the names Earl and Virginia).

Help me out! I will share all the info I have, if you are interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave your mom a complete record
of my mom,Lorena Baker Couch to, and including Pocahantus to Queen victoria etc. ask her.
love Gramie