Monday, September 07, 2009

Looks like Mom had one more update in her....

......although...I am not sure I can get past the OMG from *my* mother!! Who taught her that?!?

This email was titled "Croatia"--she went through Zagreb then on to Dubrovnik--I found her a 3 night sea kayaking tour, where you stay in local B&Bs and take guided kayak/snorkel exploration tours during the day. Sounds like it went well.



Alyca

O. M. G!!!!


Unbelievable!!!

Absolutely Awesome!!

Touched!!!!

My Heart is FULL!!

Thank you thank. You THanK YOu. SO muCh for FinDing this place and putting it all together

We are on. Our way home

WILl talk soon

Love you

Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T B T G Thanks be to God, I am so happy for this trip. I am grateful to all who made it work out. I loved the computer inputs and great job Alyca*****
Love Gramie

Sabrina said...

Can't wait for her to get home!