Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Since I haven't updated in forever, I feel I should post on here quickly to say that I have put up a bunch of pictures (of my cats) on my digital crafts blog. If you are interested.....


Not much going on up here with us..., although we are getting more and more excited about moving. I had an 'aha' moment yesterday, and we realized that we can buy a brand NEW home, if we want. I had been skipping these in windermere.com, but now I am realizing that that would be awesome! We could pick colors for paint and woodwork and carpet and everything. There are no new homes in the Seattle city limits, but there are plenty out in Renton, and we found one that would be PERFECT in Tukwila, which is closer than Renton and an easy commute to Seattle. It was I think 2400 square feet, with 4 bedrooms upstairs along with 2 full bathrooms, and another half-bath downstairs off the kitchen. It has a living and family room, along with a bonus room with double french doors that we could use as a sports room. AND a nice attached garage. I am not sure of the lot size, though. We require some sort of a yard, so I can send the kids outside to play, rather than having to go to a park or something. I don't want any excuses as to why they can't go outside and need to stay inside playing video games. Actually, I am not entirely sure whether the kids will be allowed to play or even have a video game system. Don't need it, not educational/beneficial, maybe no................

The kitties were so good yesterday! I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of the redness showing up in their fur in the pictures (note: they are black, not red at all), even after I do a color cast fix. But, I will get it figured out. I like how the pictures show up very high key, because of the black fur and white background. Very cool! Still need to do some editing, but for the most part I like them. My favorite is the one with Boo yawning!

No comments: