Saturday, November 19, 2005

Okay, non-sports post coming.....

Hi!! I am still here!! I can write as well as post pictures and my personal basketball analysis.

Mexico was a blast! We had such a good time. Justin and Kim were a lot of fun. We thought we would maybe see each other once or twice a day, have meals together or something, but we ended up spending our entire trip together, for the most part. It was nice to have the last couple days to ourselves, but we would definitely do a couples-trip again. I would have to say that the worst part of the trip was the bugs, especially the bees and the dog-sized cockroach we saw on our last day. But, all the bees flying around the sweet liquor bottles don't bother you so much once you have a few shots of said liquor rolling around inside of you, so that was no problem.

The other sucky part of the trip was coming home. Apparantly, two days AFTER we left, Alaska Airlines emailed us and changed our return flight. So, we missed it. And ended up getting home at 1am. Which sucked. BUT.....I emailed them and complained, and they gave me 7,500 airline miles as a 'sorry' gift. Cool! I now have enough miles for 2 free flights anywhere in the US that Alaska airlines flies (40k)

And, now I am at work, and I am holding the aide's phone because she is helping one of my patients take a shower. It will tie her up for 10-15 minutes, and she would be totally harassed if she had the phone, so I am doing her stuff for a while. Getting ice packs and popsicles, wash up stuff, and moving a bed so far. So....gotta go, but I will update again tonight...........

No comments: