Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We won the lottery!!!

Ok, so we didn't actuallly *win* the lottery, we came in second. And it wasn't exactly *we*, as in Ethan and I, but it WAS the Sonics, and we DID get the second pick in the lottery draft!!! Can you say Kevin Durant?!? I am just hoping the Blazers don't take him and leave us to get Greg Oden--we have a million feet of centers already, we really don't need another 7 footer!!


We had our first Storm game of the season on Saturday. So much fun! Our second game is tonight and I am totally looking forward to it. They are predicted to win out the West in one poll, and they sure looked it! We were down by 22 points in the third quarter after playing extra suckily, but came back and won it by 6 or so. LJ threw in a beyond-half-court shot at the buzzer that totally swished and was just the icing on the cake. We love the WNBA!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

YAY for an update!I started reading your post, then got this loud buzzing, humming sound in my head, and the more I read the dizzier I got, and the buzzing/humming just got louder and louder.... but I'm sure it was a wonderful and interesting post! If I'd been able to understand it! YAY on winning the lottery!