Friday, September 23, 2005

CHRISTMAS

Okay......since we are all now fairly computer savvy, I was thinking that I would do this year's Christmas questionairre via email, so that would be quicker, and I could print out all the responses/etc and snail mail them once the names have been drawn. I would email the survey out in the next week or so, so we can all get started. I have email addresses for Sabrina, Jobie, Mom, Papa, Davinie, Ethan.....I am sure SOMEONE could give me Steve and Matts.......if anyone has an issue, they should let me know within the next week. Otherwise.....I am going to send them out next week (assumming that SOMEONE gives me an email address for Steve and Matt). Also.........I am open (As I have said before.......) to any questions YOU would like to see show up. hint, hint. Maybe this would be best as an email, but hey--it's my blog, I will do what I want to.

Oh.....and I went hiking today, so there are the obligatory photos on my hiking blog. Nothing great, but I think a few of them are fix-upable enough to maybe do something with.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Q: what is your favoritest thing in the whole world? Why
Q: if you were an animal, what would you be, and why?
Q: unscramble this mess; (four words) aiioellmmvyyf
Q: you are all alone and have 30 minutes to do whatever you want.... what do you do?
Q: clean kitchen or clean bathroom?

Sabrina said...

Hey, and i liked the wish list thingie we did last year.. those were fun to look through! Plus, helpful if you draw a hard person...

Davinie Fiero said...

Steve = puckowens@yahoo.com