Monday, April 24, 2006


Getting close! This is the west wall with some of the trim up. I am loving the staple gun!! (the trim is stained darker, the raw wood is the lighter unfinished shelves) Look at all those cubbies! The wood on the bottom that you can see is actually the desk, and there are also some shelves below there for big things like totes full of fabric. On the left of this picture is a row of deep shelves, the bottom one will be a space for the sewing machine to slide into for easy access, but still out of my way. I will put up finished pictures when I am actually finished!

3 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

This looks great! Love how the shelving is interesting architecturally. Would have loved more interest in my shelving, but Steve was dragging his feet so much that when it FINALLY got down to time to get things done, I didn't even care anymore, as long as there was room for 12x12 paper and my craft tote. Way to go Mom!

Sabrina said...

Yes, it looks rather fancy!

alyca said...

Yeah, we wanted to make it so that none of the shelves matched up. I like it! On the other wall, there are a vertical row of shelves that are all the same, but most of them are all different cubbies for different things. I like yours too, though. HUGE desk and lots of light in there.