Thursday, October 05, 2006

LOST

Okay, I kinda suck. It's been awhile since I last posted, but I really have been busy. We missed the last half of last season's LOST episodes, since we forgot to tape a couple because of Sonics games. We decided to stop watching and just rent the DVDs to catch up. Which we did. So good! And last night was the first episode of the 3rd season. Really, sorta sucked. A bit of a let down. I am sure the series will be fine, but I wanted to see all the people!! The island!! Charlie!! Locke! All that good stuff. I will tape the episodes that come up these next few weeks and watch them with Ethan when he gets back.

Ethan!! Getting back!! He leaves tomorrow. So excited!! We bought a new digital camera for him to take (the old one was only 2.1 megapixels and way past its prime, and he didn't want to take my behemoth), and it is really cool. It can do little videos and has all these dummy settings, some with outlines that show up on the viewfinder thingy that show you where to put the people in the picture, and it can recognize faces and know where to focus. Pretty cool, and pretty cheap!! Only $129, plus the memory card.
I am so excited about his trip. I want to see all the pictures he takes and hear all the stories. I am living vicariously through him......
This is cool, though. Before, I was skeptical if we would ever 'do' Europe. Now, I know we will. I wanted a 2 week trip, and Ethan was leery--wanting just 1 week trips like we have already done, but now he is open to trying it. I want to go to Rome and Athens and the Vatican and some little Greek isles for a couple weeks. It will be great!! Maybe in 2008 (next years vacations are already set).

So....lots of scrapping, maybe sewing (if I can find the machine and if there are no spiders around while I try to find the maching.....), work in between, lots of good stuff. Sabrina, Kael, Raegan and Mom are coming up for a weekend, which should be great. I wanna carve pumpkins together to put on my stoop so kids will want to trick-or-treat at my house this Halloween, and we might go to the salon to have some eyelash dyeing as well. Lots of fun!!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Ooh! yay! Pumpkin carving! We MUST put Rae and Kael in a pumpkin!!

Amber said...

Oooo, you watch Lost too!!! I have been dedicated to watching the series since the very first episode! I too was kinda let down by the premiere, I had more questions than anything and it was all kinda confusing to me. I'm going to have to rewatch it again and see what I missed the first time!

Davinie Fiero said...

Have fun!