Tuesday, September 09, 2008




Okay, we are here and having lots of fun.

Saturday, we hung out around the resort, played in the ocean a bit, checked out the pool

Sunday, we woke up EARLY and watched NFL football. Sadly enough, the Seahawks got stomped and my starting fantasy QB got knocked out for the SEASON in the first quarter of the game. Not good.

Sunday evening, we went to the Old Lahaina Luau, supposed to be one of if not *the* best luau around. We had lots of fun--great food, fancy drinks, and a great show. We switched from sitting on mats to sitting at a real table, because I think my hips and Ethan's knee would have all fallen off if we tried the mats. I am SOOOO going to the doctor about my stupid hips when I get home. But, I digress...

Here are a couple pics....the sunset on our first night in Maui.....the stage for the old lahaina luau, and the imu pig being removed from it's pit.

2 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

What's the average temperature right now in Maui? Just wondering.

Glad you are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Been There, done that also,Thanks for bringing back a happy memory.
love Gramie