Sunday, September 21, 2008

One for the wall




One of my goals for this (and every) vacation was to take a picture worth framing and putting up on our wall.....this is straight out of the camera and my #1 contender so far. I intend to populate this house with dozens of pictures of beautiful things. Ethan has taken some of them, and I have taken the rest. No storebought pictures for us!

This picture was taken while we were ziplining. It shows the island of Lana'i in the distance, over the town of Lahaina

3 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Beautiful. Can you raise up the line of clouds, though? I can't see the top of that island. lol

alyca said...

Those clouds are literally there EVERY day. There are two islands we could see from our beach--Lana'i and Moloka'i. Both have this everpresent cloud formation over the top.

But I like it...gives it some character.

Davinie Fiero said...

I like the clouds too. I just think you need to move them up more into the top third of the photo, lol.

And of course... I am only kidding.