Monday, September 17, 2007

Sydney, Day 2 summary

Pictures taken:44 (I know, I suck)
Subjects in pictures :1. I will let you guess which....

Some stress and irritation (and no, I DON'T mean mom), and a pretty relaxing day once all was said and done. This afternoon while mom was at practice, I headed over to the local mall. There is a grocery store on the 5th floor,and I really wanted to get my hands on some Vegemite. See what all the hoopla is about. I wandered the aisles and saw lots of wierd foods, or at least foods that don't look like they do in the US.

The rest of my afternoon was spent fixing the internet on the computer (seriously took over an hour), unpacking clothes, since we are in this room for nearly a week, and just relaxing. A little scrapping of my tickets and receipts (thanks for the idea, Davinie), and just overall restfullness.
We went to the steakhouse next door for dinner (where mom was asking them if they had any pasta dishes or cooked vegetables.......Hello??? This is a steakhouse?? She settled on a big salad. I had a baked potato, and they looked at me funny when I asked if anything more than just butter and sour cream could be put onto it. Oops. Stupid American tourists........

No comments: