Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So, I still have a secret and I am still not going to tell, but I have started on it and it is not too horrible so I may tell in the near future. Satisfied?? I will even post pictures once I am a bit further along in the process. Mostly, it must be kept a secret from Ethan, because I am thinking of making it an anniversary present for him, since we won't be on a vacation this year and we are sort of obligated to give gifts of some sort. I am trying to telepathically tell him to get me a laptop computer, although I already more specifically told him that that would be a great birthday present. Either way, I can wait, but it sure would be nice!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hay, did you make him a quilt? Is that the secret? When will you be sharing, so I can post it on my calendar.... Itching to know!!