Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So.........

So........really not a lot going on nowadays. Actually, Ethan is heading out of town Friday morning, going to Vancouver BC with the Vegas 5 for this year's trek. Not quite Vegas, but they have become convinced that someone would eventually die if they kept heading to Vegas, so this is what we are down to. They are taking a train there and back, coming back late Sunday night. There is a Sonics game on Sunday, which Ethan will miss, so I invited Jobie to come. We are both pretty excited about it. It will be his first Sonics game, and since it is a playoff game, it should be a fun time. I am just working on getting the day off, since I am scheduled to work until 730 that evening, and the game starts at 4pm. Which sucks. I want to switch to work on wednesday or friday, since I don't work either of those days, but we shall see. At the very least, I need to switch to get off at 330pm. I can write out my report early and probably get out of there quickly to head over to the game.....

Work has been pretty good lately. I still haven't heard anything about the nurse educator job I applied for, but that is allright.....I did finally get my orthopedic nursing core curriculum book, so I am officially now studying to take the certification exam in October. Go me. It is an extra buck an hour, so that will be nice. That was my new years resolution for this year, so I am glad I am actually working towards it. Go me again.

And........okay, I can't think of anything else to write about, so I should probably stop typing until I think of something later.....
Actually, I have something that I am doing that is a secret but I sorta want to tell everyone but that would spoil the secret. I suck at that. Secrets of things that I am doing that are good or for someone are hard for me to keep. Like birthday presents for Ethan--I almost always give them to him early because I know he will like them. I suck like that. But I can keep my mouth or my fingers quiet for the moment, so I won't tell just yet.........

11 comments:

Sabrina said...

OH MY GOD.. well now you HAVE to tell the secret!! just call me on the sly and let me in on it...... I won't tell, I promise....

Davinie Fiero said...

Yes, you now have to spill the beans, because you started to spill the beans, so we know there are beans to spill, so you must spill them. You are either PG, no, or buying a house, maybe, or going on a trip?, too obvious, and why would that be a secret when you have no problem divulging AAALLL your silly little plans for AALLLL your silly little adventures. Sabrina, she probably just cut her hair or something.

Davinie Fiero said...

Oh great! I just pulled a Sabrina and somehow did a double post!

alyca said...

My plans are not all silly or little, neither are my adventures. Now my feelings are hurt and I am not going to share my secret. So there. (and NO, I am NOT pregnang--how many times have I said that we are going to PLAN our first pregnancy, and that will start once we have a house, or at least once we are almost done paying off this one. 2 more years.)

Davinie Fiero said...

I DDDOOOOO LOVE how you ALWAYS assume everything I say is negative.
Sometimes pregnancy comes unplanned.
Anyway, good luck with your secret. Sabrina will remain in suspense.

alyca said...

Do not jump to conclusions---my hurt feelings were not at all real--just being goofy with your mention of AAALLL my little plans and AALL my little adventures

Sabrina said...

I AM DYING. DO NOT DO THIS TO ME. YOU KNOW I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH SECRETS. THIS IS NOT FAIR, AND REALLY A FORM OF MENTAL TORTURE. YOU MUST TELL ME. I MUST KNOW THE SECRET!! Are you meeting someone famous?? Selling the Condo?? Getting a job at another hospital?? Adopting 15 homeless cats?? Flying down to see me?? Starting a business as a pro photographer?? in the Lottery?? Getting a SHORT hair cut?? If I guess, will you tell me? COME ON, TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL!

Sabrina said...

You don't seem to understand.. It matters NOT AT ALL the size or severity of the secret.......

alyca said...

I am just trying something new craft-wise. And that is it for hints. I am not even sure if I have a clue what I am doing. I may suck, we will have to see.

Sabrina said...

OOOH! digital or real-life??

The Writer said...

I think you should do this secret thing more often. Although Sabrina is my dearest friend I much enjoy being able to observe her having melt-down over, well, damn near anything. As long as it isn't serious or sad, of course. She sort of flips out doesn't she? Well, now that you have made my day, off I go!