Sunday, May 29, 2005

Too, too long since last I wrote. After several discussions, I now believe that I am not jumping to conclusions or overreacting when I get irritated/frustrated with racial rudeness. It happens every day in every part of this city. Ask people, and you will see. Specifically, ask people who are non-white. Maybe if you live in a rural area where there are very few minorities you don't know or notice or even hear about these things, but it does happen. So there.

Anyway, we have a Storm game this evening again. We won on Friday, which was nice. There is a folk life festival in the Seattle Center right outside the stadium, so I think we will go early and get some great ethnic food for an early dinner before the game.

I am off until I think Friday from work. I have a trauma conference I am going to on Wednesday and Thursday, which should be fun. I have always enjoyed it in the past.

What else.....I am on 6E today, planned admissions. No new admissions on the weekends, which is nice. I am only working 8 hours (game later tonight), so it feels short.

Exactly 5 months until our Vallarta Vacation! I am more than ready to go. I have been practicing with drinking fruity beverages. I was having spiced rum with pineapple juice and orange juice. Divine. I love pineapples and pineapple juice. So tangy and good.

No comments: