Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Desperately seeking.....

I really want to find someone who has read the Chronicles of Narnia. Not the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe--the WHOLE chronicles, all seven books. I finished the whole shebang a couple days ago, and the end really surprised me and I need to discuss it! I can't talk with someone who has not read the books, because the part I want to discuss is the very end, and I would give away a sort of point for the entire series. So. Anyone out there read them??

2 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Don't tell me. Another "chronicles" obsession. I don't think I've read them. Maybe the first one when I was young, but I don't remember. Bring me one next week and I'll get started.

Sabrina said...

Frances has read them.. of course, since they are religiously based. There is a link to her blog on mine.