Sunday, May 14, 2006

A couple of firsts

So, yesterday I spent some quality time out on my fancy deck with Ethan, listening to some music and reading a book, and I managed to get my first sunburn of the year. It was nice and sunny outside, but I never even thought about the possibility of a sunburn.....

AND....last night I went to my first Cirque du Soleil performance. It was great. Our seats were fairly crappy, considering that we had 'tier 1' seats, which were the first step down below the VIP seats, and paid a pretty penny, but it was still a great show. Lots of flexibility, strength and flipping of people. Cool music, lots of French speaking that I did not get, but good sign language so I could figure out what they meant.......all in all, a really good time.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh wow, how fun!

Sabrina said...

Well, not the sunburn so much...