Sunday, May 21, 2006


Finally.....my first paper scrapped page that was not stolen from someone else's sketch or totally crappy....I am still adding a fancy tag to go under the vertical picture on page 2 with the beads (the picture is on pop dots), and I want to add some inky edges to Skye to make it stand out a bit more...but....I used patterned papers (thankyouverymuch), and it turned out okay......rubon letters, stamped letters, clear stamped letters (awesome!!), cut out shapes, corner rounder (well, whoop-de-do on the corner rounder, but I didn't used to have one, so it IS a bit new to me.....used to just hand-cut the rounding...talk about pain in the butt!!).....anyway....it is a start, AND features the worlds cutest bumblebe on the tip of the paisley thingie. And yes, I AM flexible enough to pat myself on the back, thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh wow, it looks great! What fun! I haven't started her Easter page yet.. may steal some of your ideas! And YES Whoop-de-do on the corner rounder... I don't have one yet and I HATE cutting round corners! They never turn out even!

Davinie Fiero said...

I am very proud of you. I think this is my favorite layout you've done. Way to use those supplies! You can justify their purchase when you actually take them out of their package and get a little elbow grease... Nice work! Love the title.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»