Thursday, May 11, 2006


My take for today......two foam alphabets, a clear stamp holder and two sets of clear stamps (one alpha and one flowers and doodads), a bottle of blue and browns flowers, a set of chipboard alphabet letters, and a stack of 6x6 papers in the'sugar' collection, pretty pinks with yellows and peaches. AND I got a frequent buyer card for 10% off every purchase I make, $10 off todays purchase, and lots of coupons in the mail. AND when I got home I read the receipt and realized that she charged me $.23 for the chipboard letters, instead of the $10 they were supposed to cost, AND they come in a neat metal container with a window on top, and I can use that for something, I am sure...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sheesh, look at that loot!! Totally jelous of the chipboard letter deal you got. I have one set that Davinie gave me that I have been tracing onto cardstock and cutting out, which is working out OK, but I have no cutting mat so I end up shredding the phone book.. next purchases are a self healing cutting mat and some more chipboard letters! I am SO in love with everything alphabet right now!

Davinie Fiero said...

Who makes the clear doodads and alphas? I can't read the maker on this pic.

Sabrina, get a glass mat. It makes cutting paper much smoother.