Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Did you know...

Morgan was born on Penguin awareness Day, which is also National Buttercrunch day? And Sabrina's birthday is also Candlemas (Christian celebration day of blessing candles for use in churches) as well as National Gum drop day and singles awareness day.
Davinie was born on National pistachio day, also tell a fairy tale day and carnival day. I wish she had been born a bit earlier--February 20 is Hoodie Hoo day.
March 4 is Holy Experiment day (a day to pray and see if it works), as well as Hug a GI day and Jobie's birthday.
Payton's birth coincides with National Doctor's day, I am in control day (hee hee, for a preemie), and Take a walk in the park day
Mom was born on Pigs in a Blanket day, which falls during National Karaoke week.
Papa was born on Bird day/National Candied Orange peel day/Renewal Day, and Sabrina's anniversary, in addition to being Cinco de Mayo, is also international tuba day and national hoagie day, as well as Oyster day.
I was married on Flag day (well, I already KNEW that...no cool ones for me), and Ethan was born on World Sauntering Day, which may help us understand his walk....

Davinie and Steve chose National Beheading Day for their anniversary...not sure if that is telling us something........and my birthday is National Boss's day, as well as Sweetest Day (some years), and Dictionary Day.

Just so you know......

And today??? Today is Toasted Marshmallow Day.

If I knew Steve's exact birthday, I would include him, and I think Matt's is the 21st of October, but I am not sure.....if it IS, he was born on count your buttons day, and Babbling day, which may also help to explain some things.....

4 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Steve is March 20! What day is he? Where did you find this? This might be fun to include on a scrapbooking page.

Sabrina said...

Matt is October 20 and Kael is June 8!! WAY FUN!!

alyca said...

As I was falling asleep last night, hours after writing this post, it occurred to me that I had left out Kael, whose birthday I DO know....sorry....He was born on Name your poison day, which is also Best friends day....aww....

Matt was a day off, so he was actually born on Brandied fruit day, which is during Pastoral care week (church-based healthcare)

And for Steve--he was born on Proposal day (marriage or otherwise..), which is international earth day, and also Extraterrestrial Abductions day....how well do we REALLY know Steve.....

These holidays are from www.holidayinsights.com which I found by typing in 'obscure holidays' in google. A coworker was sad that I was born on Boss's day/Sweetest day (which I already know), and I was SURE there was some dumb holiday on her birthday too (as it turns out, she was born on wear something gaudy day).

Today?? Today is National Trail mix day, so eat up!!

Sabrina said...

Babbling day... just so you know, that makes me laugh SO hard! He was born super late at night on the 20th... maybe the babble still applies!