Friday, February 18, 2005

Randomness

I miss Jobie. We have a lot of things in common, but don't connect very often. I guess we are both busy with our lives, and we do live an hour apart, but I really want to make more of an effort to do things with him. I have often felt that in our family, Sabrina and Davinie are more alike, and Jobie and I are more alike. We are both taller, very into sports, etc.
Ethan is supposed to go to Vancouver with the Vegas 5 in early April, so Jobie is going to come with me to the Sonics/Blazers game on April 1. It should be fun. I went to my first NBA game with Jobie years ago. It was in 1995, and it was in Portland with the Blazers vs the Rockets. I was a big Olajuwon fan, and got the tickets as a Christmas present from Donna. Actually, now that I think of it, Linfield had an event where we got tickets to a Blazers game for like $10, and saw them play Detroit a month or so earlier than the game with Jobie. But those were pretty crappy seats.....
I think Jobie will like the Sonics game. We have pretty good seats--second level (small stadium), 4th row at the freethrow line. I have also told him he is required to come to a Storm game. We have awesome seats (5th row right off of courtside just below the freethrow line), and he was talking trash about women's basketball, so he must come and see how awesome it is. They play a very exciting game of basketball, anyone can appreciate it.

So, there...

No comments: