Saturday, January 15, 2005

My life.......

Okay, so I am starting a blog. Seems like everyone is doing it, so here is my turn. I am treating this as a sort of public diary that doesn't have any deep dark secrets in it-just my boring life and the things I do. Feel free to leave me a message with suggestions for more entertainment.


So, in case people somehow find this without me giving them the address (ie: people I don't know), here is some information about me.

My name is Alyca, and I am 27 years old, living in Seattle, Washington. I live in West Seattle, to be exact; with my husband of 19 months and 1 day, Ethan, and our two cats Shadow and Boo. Because of the boring nature of my life, I am sure you will be reading much more about the antics of those two.

For financial reasons, I am a registered nurse working at Harborview medical center here in seattle on the trauma/orthopedics unit. Ethan is a locksmith, who is now also working here at Harborview.

We live in a condo which is being refinanced into a 15 year mortgage later this month, and are hoping to upgrade to a real house with a yard and everything, hopefully sometime next year.

What else.......I guess that is a good start. I am sure I will think of more entertaining tidbits about my life to add in here.....

No comments: