Monday, January 17, 2005

Portland

Well, it ended up being only 3 stops on the way down, and NONE on the way back! Raegan was quite content in her little carseat. Figure skating was fun, as was our nice lunch at the Olive Garden, although I forgot to grab my doggie bag, and left it on our table when we left. Oh, well

Ethan was busy while I was gone--he put the entire bed set together, moved the excess furniture out, and the room is so small looking right now! We still need to pick up our mattress set, because the queen we have now is too small, but we are almost there. I am looking forward to filling all the drawers on my side. Finally, we can wash all our clothing and have somewhere to put it!

Sonics won last night, beating Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in what was a great game. I was driving back from Portland and did not hear or see the game, but I heard all of the postgame interviews, and sounds like it was a good one (confirmed by Ethan).

Back at work today-Martin Luther King day, which means holiday pay!! Time-and-a-half for me. Ethan has the day off, which is nice for him. He worked over the weekend, so he deserves some time off.

Anyway......going back to work now....

No comments: